Eternal Complexity Eternal Complexity

Thanks For Using My Music

It fits much better than the other flash that it was used in. Also people seem to like it more! Thanks and great job!

carmelhadinosaur responds:

Yay thanks!!!

Lemmings: Deus Ex Machina Lemmings: Deus Ex Machina

DUDE...

I havn't seen every movie on Newgrounds so i'm asuming that level 2 is original, but level 1 was totally not.

Level 1 was completley ripped of of "-the pan-" by, Felix. You changed the background and the sprites but you should at least give credit to Him. His flash was submitted over almost 2 years ago.

Here is the link: /portal/view.php?id=102976 (add newgrounds, . and com)

Well, other than that this movie ROCKS!!!

Valley of Mushrooms Valley of Mushrooms

Wow, Thanks

Thanks for using my Music in your submission! I don't really think it fits with your flash though.

Great Job!

Sheepie responds:

Ehhh... OK.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude this game is so fucking cool and fun. You can play almost ANYTHING!!! I love you Evil-Dog

Myne:1---0---21--1---21-15-820-8-1114--0---1-0-0910----1-1- 701-5-170-11032--13---000--9---b-1-20--60-1-2-2-2-1021379202 -8--a1-31-2-102401-243a030902-603-3-12--431-11011-5-c---a--- 0---4-612-1-1-3-2-03104-1-0-290-8--219-2030-070-1-3-2-2-32-- 8-05--0194-02-2--a---

Zelda: The Sacred Passage Zelda: The Sacred Passage

..........

The graphics were original becase they're 3-D but the animation was choppy and some of the sound didnt match well. the plot is pointless and it was way too short, you only get to choose one thing.

I’m conferring I’m conferring

This one is my Favorite!

Out of all yur songs I like this one the most!

Good Job!

~rchasman

Broken TV (Ithax' song) Broken TV (Ithax' song)

This is great!

This song has a really nice tune to it. I don't really like the loud swish as the ending though.

Keep up the good work!